Red Lollipop

miércoles, 2 de noviembre de 2016

My idol games!

Hello! In this first post I'm going to talk about the Idol games I play every day, and destroy my social life :) 

Haha, I'm really into Idol Games, bc I think there are very funny and cute, and I really love the music of this games, so let talk about this~



Love Live! School Idol Festival.

All the people into Idols play this game ( and the people not into too ) because is really famous because the anime and the cute girls in this game. 

(I'm not gonna talk about my best girls, this is for the  next post  )

In my personal opinion LL is a really good Idol game, I love the mode of game, but this is the most difficult to me, I don't know why, but I think is because there are a lot of circles to press xD

And the cards are really cute too <3 

The only think i don't like is the method of scout, because is really difficult have a lot of gems to do a good scout.




IdolMaster: Cinderella Girls: Starlight Stage.

Really good game, very important in my life, my favorite Idol game.

ALL IN THIS GAME IS SO BEAUTIFUL -cries-

The cards are so beautiful, the girls are gorgeous, the music is excellent and the method of game is really easy to play!

This game have a lot of good things, the cards are THE BEST, I'm in love with all the girls and the voices are like angels.

Perff.





I-Chu!

Now, is time for Boys Idols! Really beautiful boys, with really good voices!

I don't play I-chu a lot time ago, but I think is really easy to play because we only have 4 circles to press, the songs are really good and the idols are completely gorgeous!

I'm so fan of the different types of idols in this game, and the different voices in it.



Yumeiro Cast. 

Ok, I know this isn't exactly a idol game, there are more like music actors, but is something like that (?) 

The music is really good, is not my favorite of all the idol games, but is not bad. The cards are beautiful and the voices are so perfect! I love the characters are so good, funny and sexys (?)




So thats are my idol games, if you know more good idol games you can tell me the name in the comment section! <3

Good bye! ~

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario